- Intel GMA HD graphics review deems them excellent ...
- Torchlight PC Game
- Nvidia Notebook Driver 195.81 BETA
- Golden Globe nominations tap 'Avatar' and 'Up' amo...
- Official NBA 2K10 Roster (10.01.09)
- 2011 BMW 3-Series: What Big Eyes You Have
- This Is God's Computer
- The Sims Beat Warcraft for Top PC Seller of '09
- The Billion-Dollar Video Game vs The Billion-Dolla...
- Steam Account Sells for $1,000 on eBay
- Download PS3 Firmware 3.15
- BioWare: Mass Effect 2 Will Have Launch DLC
- Intel GMA 945 Games Compatibility List - Updated
- Game Compatibility List for Intel GMA 915
- Review MSI Wind U135 Netbook
- Games list using SwiftShader v2.01
- Intel GMA 965 (x3100) Games Compatibility List
- Tommy Kaira presents Nissan GT-R "Silver Wolf" edi...
- Nintendo DS2 to be announced this year, released n...
- Apple Tablet In 2010??
- Naruto: Naiteki Kensei
- Alienware M11X netbook at CES
- Dox's Nvidia Mobile Driver 195.62
- ▼ January (23)
Monday, January 18, 2010
12:36 PM | Diposkan oleh ndue | Edit Post
As you can see, when it comes to profit - the only number that really matters - the two are relatively close, the key differences being unit price (Avatar costs less but more people have "bought in" and production costs (Avatar's development budget dwarfing that of Modern Warfare 2).
Most interesting, though, is the marketing spend; who would have thought the biggest film since Titanic would have less money spent on its advertising than a video game?